Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

I celebrated my 28th (I am having a hard time typing that!ha) birthday on Friday. I had a very fun day. First, Alabama and I headed to my favorite Goodwill and found a few goodies. Then we met my friend Phylandria, who I haven't seen in forever at the Chop House for lunch. I had a steak and sweet potato that was really good! We went to school together at Augusta State. We've got to get together more often!
Then, we went home and did a few things around the house before we rode with Mama to meet everyone at Cracker Barrell. I love that place! Adam, Alabama, Maxine, Jerry, Mama, Daddy, Alicia, Audra, Nana, Ralph, Bo, Kathie and Jenna all came to celebrate with me! It was good of course, but they wouldn't sell me the whole Coca-Cola cake they had so I had to go to the Evans location to buy one after we left. So we all came back to the house to have some cake and ice cream. I think we finally went to bed around 2! ha!

It was so fun to wear matching dresses all day! Every one thought it was so cute!

I'm saving the money I got for my birthday to buy a new DSLR camera! I can't wait!

Saturday, Adam took me to some yard sales (which was a bust probably b/c we were late leaving) and to the new Goodwill at Furys Ferry rd. It was packed!!! I found a neat book there that I will post about later on. We came home and Alabama napped while I worked on some projects (yay!) and Adam cut grass. I can't wait to put up some pictures of the cute topiaries I made.

Today, I went to church with this beautiful girl! I love my church and church family! I couldn't think of a better place to be on Sunday! Afterwards, we came home and Nana brought cubed steak casserroll, peas, and green beans for lunch and I made pear cobbler. yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment