Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 7: Sunday Funday!

We had a great Sunday this weekend. I worked in the nursery at church because there were several out if town this weekend. We had a fun class in the 1s with only three there. After church we met my sister Audra at Cracker Barrel to eat and that's where I took these pics of my sweet ones. I love them so much! Alabama didn't feel good or maybe has been tired lately but she's just been whiny and wanted to sit in my lap the entire time. We went to look for a couple things at Academy after lunch (which they didn't have) but I did find a Duck Dynasty shirt! Yay! Both babies fell asleep on the way home and slept until it was time to go back to church and then all the way to church! Ha! After the evening service we went to Shane's with the Pritchard's which is always a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment