Saturday, November 27, 2010

With a Thankful Heart

We started our thanksgiving with our annual service at church. We ate a wonderful Thanksgiving meal and had a sweet service of communion, worship, and testimonies of God's faithfulness this year.


We had a great time celebrating Thanksgiving with family on Thursday. We have spent a lot of time lately getting the old "Store Building" ready for Daddy to use as his music room. Adam's daddy has worked hard for us the past few weeks working on it and then Adam and I did some cleaning and arranging for us to use for Thanksgiving dinner. It was delicious as always but of course wayyy too much food! We ate with my family around 12:30 and then cleaned up, and looked at sales papers, and cooked some more food to take to Georgia's for Adam's family's thanksgiving.





We went over about 5:00 to spend time with them. Adam's brother Chris got to come home so that was great! The other Chris cooked a great meal for us. We ate supper, then hung out a while, watched the annual "Punkin Chunkin" on TLC and also had an amazing performance by Anna, Morgan, and Ethan! They were soo cute singing for us! Love them!

Such a great picture of Alabama and her cousin Ethan! I love it!

Thanks Georgia!


We have so incredibly much to be thankful for. This year I am thankful for:

God's grace and mercy
Our amazing church family at Grace Baptist
My wonderful "real" family
My husband and the hard work he does each day

God's provision to meet our every need
Being able to stay home with Alabama and see her grow and learn

A job where I can work with my Daddy and take her with me

Great Christian friends

My sweet little girl







No comments:

Post a Comment