Friday, November 12, 2010

Fall

Sorry, I've been a bad blogger, but we've been so busy and my internet has been out, too. We've been having a lot of fun this fall! The funnest part is the cute outfits we get to wear!!!! My Mama made Alabama this candy corn circle skirt. We saw the idea here. She looks soo cute in it!





Also, I am making an exciting announcement.......I sewed my first dress!!!! Mama helped me cut, pin, measure and such, but I sewed every stitch myself (I totally wanted to write "she sewed every stitch with love" right there! ha!) It turned out so good and wasn't as hard as I thought! (Sometimes if you want to get something done, you just have to do it yourself....and maybe learn something at the same time!) I can't wait to make some more in the near future and maybe have a sewing night with some girls from church. My favorite part about these pillowcase dresses is that even though it's a lot of work for one occassion, she can wear it again next year as a dress, and then a couple more years as a shirt!

I tried to do a little fall photoshoot in this cute Punkin' shirt but the sun was too bright so she wouldn't look at the camera. And then it rained like every day that week. And now my mums aren't blooming. I still got a couple of good shots but I hope to try again later for a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment