Friday, November 12, 2010

Fair Fun!


We went to the Columbia County fair last night and had such a fun time! The weather was great and it wasn't too crowded either. It could have gone either way, but Alabama loved it! When we first got there, she (and Adam) wanted to see the dogs doing tricks. She was so intent on it! ha! The first ride was the cars. She loves to drive cars, so I thought this would be an easy transition. I think she liked all the rides but was still a little uncertain with them, too. Next was the fish ride. Then she rode the Rockin Tug with Katie. I don't think she was too sure about that one. Next up was the Tea Cups. She rode with me and Katie. It was just like the Tilt-a-Whirl but it closed up all the way. Much fun! Then Mimi rode the Carousel with her! She kept sliding off the horse the whole time.


Next she finally got to ride the boats (which she is still talking about!) She drove the pretty sparkly pink one!


I think that was her favorite ride of all. After all the rides were over, it was time for my favorite part of the fair - the food!!!! I had a corn dog, Culler's fries with vinegar, and Alabama shared with me.



Mimi bought a bag of cotton candy that was almost as big as Alabama! ha!

Of course, she wanted "mo". She also had a bite of Alicia's caramel apple that she didn't want the rest of.
My what a difference one year makes....last year she was so little and couldn't ride anything and this year she could! Here we are last year at the fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment