Friday, September 30, 2011

A few random things

I wanted to post about a few things we've been doing lately and then I'm going to do a few separate posts about specific things that I want to share!


First of all, Alabama is cracking me up all the time! On Thursday, they had Dad's day at Preschool so Adam went in to work late. He wanted us to go eat breakfast at Waffle house. Well, while we were there, a man with a scruffy beard, a long ponytail, a ball cap, an orange work vest, and a dangly earring walks in. Alabama sees him and says in her mad voice "Hey! Pirates not 'posed to be at Waffle House!" hahaha. Thankfully he was not close enough to hear her, however she does say things in the store all the time that people can hear....such as..."Why that lady got crazy hair?" Oh, my goodness!
She also had to go to timeout at school for the first time last Thursday. She said she was making noises in the gym and waving her hands(I don't exactly know what happened, the teacher didn't tell me, just her!) but on Tuesday, I said, Alabama, did you go to timeout today? She said, "No, but Laura Lane did!"


We were in Wal-Mart a few weeks ago, and Alabama had on a dress (as usual!) and kept putting her feet up in the cart and "showing everybody what she's working with" so I told her to put her feet down because that's not lady like. She turns around and points at a woman walking by and says "That lady likes it!" haha!!!!


She also hates to get her feet dirty. I mean like, meltdown in the yard until you take her shoes off and clean them off. Adam told her that's what it's like living in the country! You can't be a country girl if you can't get a little dirty.


We went to see the Winnie the Pooh movie last month and she did really good! I didn't like it that much....the voices of the characters were different, and that really ruins it for me! ha! But hey,I still got to eat popcorn and M&M's!



We finally have a name for our new baby! We can't wait to meet....USRY PATE SMELTS! I've got about two and a half weeks until my due date. We are going to call him Pate and Alabama is so cute when she says his name! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment