Friday, January 22, 2010

This Year...

I know it is already January 22nd, but I want to write a little about some goals I have for 2010.

I want to take more pictures every week. It doesn't have to be every day, but several days a week.
I want to be better about writing on the blog more frequently.
I want to be the best wife to my wonderful husband.
I want to be the best mother to my beautiful daughter.
I want to be on time and early. I hate rushing and feeling so last minute about things. In 2010, I am working to get things done ahead of time and being one of those "have it together" kind of girls! One great implementation will be Sunday mornings.
I want to learn to use the manual settings on my camera. The camera I have really frustrates me, but maybe it has to do with the user as well. I know it is a nice camera and I should be able to take some good pictures on it.
I want to be consistent with my bible study. I love being a part of a bible study group that keeps me accountable and this year, I want to not have to finish up several days on Monday nights, but daily be in the Word.
I want to be organized and precise in our bills and finances.
I want to personally contribute $600 to Alabama's college fund.
I want to keep my office clutter-free so I feel good about working in it.
I want to diligently look for meaningful ways to show love to others.
I want my prayer life to be so much more than it is today. (It has grown so much in 2009 and I can't wait for ways the Lord will teach me in 2010.)
I want to grow my Mary Kay business. I'm not exactly sure about the specifics yet....
I want to trust the Lord to lead us in all decisions.
And finally, I want to lose at least 40 more pounds this year. I've lost 11 so far.....

I know it's a long list, but I think everything on it is very do-able. Some more than others. It already makes my mind feel clearer having it all written down rather than floating in my head! I know some of these will become more prominent than others and it will be interesting to see how they work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment