Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Funnies

There is never a dull moment in our house, that's for sure. These two always keep us laughing. Here's a few things we think are funny right now!
-Alabama did a stint as a preacher a few weeks ago. Most of the sermon went like this. "Moses went down to the water and he swam and swam. DO YOU HEAR ME FOLKS???!!!!" Adam told her that her delivery was great, but her content needed some work! ha!
- Pate likes to take your seat when you get up. Then he says "Mama seat" or "Tay Tay seat" and then wants you to get him for taking your seat.
- Alabama says "capri suns" when she means capri pants. Such as, "But I don't want to wear capri suns today!"
-Pate will repeat his ABC's after me sometimes but when he gets to "U" he thinks I'm saying "you" and he says ME! ha!
-Alabama is still so good at imitating people. Tonight she retold a video of our cousin Kevin she saw on FB. Words, accent, and everything.
-Lately, she has been telling her friends and family that she got a new dog and a new bird. The only dog she got was a stuffed one from treasure box at school.
-Pate loves to wear hats. He has a few caps but I bought him a fedora from the $3 section at Target that turned out to be too big, but he wanted to wear it anyway. He walked around school with that thing on Wednesday and was just as proud as he could be! He says, "My yat!" ha!
-After a morning filled with spit up and poop and pee, Alabama came into my room and said, "Mama, you're gonna be a rockstar!" I laughed and said, "I don't feel like a rockstar today!" She asked why so I told her about all the things that had already happened this morning. As she was walking out of my room, she pointed one finger to me and said, "Well, I'm gonna make you a rockstar tomorrow!" hahaha! Love that girl! What does she know about rockstars anyway? ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment