Thursday, January 9, 2014

Little Boy Blue

 Wehadababyitsaboy! Our 3rd baby is here! Pearson Blue was born on Monday at 9:09 am and we are in love! He weighed 8 pounds 6 ounces and was a whopping 22 1/2 inches long! It was the best delivery! I know that my friends and family were praying and I think that made all the difference....and a new doctor, too! :) Adam kept saying how calm it was and I know the angels around us were protecting us from any problems as we delivered a healthy baby boy. God is so good!

He looks a lot like Pate and Alabama, but he looks different, too.  He's so so sweet and has the same cute little nose but he has two dimples that the others don't have.  He's been such a good baby so far and hardly cries at all. He eats GREAT and sleeps good, too.

 Alabama and Pate have been so good with him! I was a little worried about Pate, but he's done better than I thought! He wants to hold "be-be" all the time and loves to touch his head and nose. When he fusses he tells me, "More Mulk." Alabama is the sweetest sister. She wasn't upset that it wasn't a girl, but she does tell me, "Mama, what are we gonna do with these boys?" She talks so sweet and loves to check on him and hold him. Melts my heart!
 Is he so cute or what?! I just love to kiss those soft cheeks!
It sometimes feels like this isn't my baby and we don't have 3 kids! It's weird, but it hasn't really sunk in yet! I'll write more when I haven't just taken a percoset and can type and think. ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment