Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 28: Homecoming

We had Homecoming at church today! We celebrated 22 years as a church. So thankful to my Pastor and his wife, Mrs. Leila, for answering God's call to start our church and for their faithful service. I feel so blessed to be a part of a Bible-believing church where I know that the Word will be preached and upheld every week, where we have the opportunity to serve, and for the wonderful chruch family that we have.

We had "dinner on the grounds" and so there was no evening service. So this afternoon, Adam and Alabama changed the oil in the tractor and washed it. Pate of course wanted to go outside, too, so I took him out there and he pushed his new four wheeler around and played a while. It was a great relaxing afternoon! I also took a picture of Pate with all his birthday presents and I hope I can post it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment