Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 27: Party Time!

We had Pate's Pumpkin Birthday party today! It was a lot of fun and so cute! I think he had a great day! We had so many of our family here to celebrate with us and that makes it super special! He got a lot of fun BOY toys so he has plenty of cars, tractors, airplanes, trains, blocks, etc. now! Yay for Pate! I made his birthday cake and I think it turned out really cute. It was a pumpkin cake of course and I made him a mini version for his smash cake. We also had chocolate cupcakes and pumpkin shaked rice krispy treats. I love fall and all things pumpkin so it was such a fun party to decorate for! I also made him a birthday shirt with a pumpkin and a 1 on it. It was very easy to make and turned out adorable!

My computer let me upload pictures last week, but seems to have reverted to it's old ways today, so pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment