Monday, February 6, 2012

Pate is 3 months!

Better late than never!
Pate, you are three months old now! (as of Jan 24th) You are such a chunk! I love those big thighs and cute cheeks and I love it when you smile and laugh at us and when you carry on a "conversation"! You weigh 16 pounds 8 ounces and wear size 3-6 months clothes and 6 months, too. You are nursing every 3 hours during the day. You are the. sweetest. baby! At church in the nursery, they always tell me how good you are! You really never cry unless you are hungry! You go to sleep so well...the opposite of your sisssy! You've kind of develped a routine the past few weeks. You want to go to bed at 8 so I lay you down in your bassinett and you sleep until around 12 and then eat and then sleep until 5 and eat again then sleep until 9 or so. You love to take a bath, but are quickly outgrowing the baby tub! You are so so handsome and I just can't get enough of the sweetness! xoxox Love, Mommy
*Having some problems loading pics onto the computer, so I'll add them later!*

No comments:

Post a Comment