I can't believe you are two years old now! It has gone by so fast, but I also can't remember what life was like without you! Here is what you are up to at 2 years old!
- You love to talk and do it all day! I can't even count how many words you say now....A LOT! You also say up to 5 word sentences.
- You love to sing and play the "drums" and listen to music and dance! Some of your favorite songs are "If all the Raindrops", the "Fruit of the Spirit song",
- You are very sweet and love to give hugs and kisses *especially Eskimo kisses!
- You weigh 31 pounds and are 35 inches tall. You wear size 24 months - 2T clothes. You wear a size 6 shoe.
- You have lots of friends and love to play with them and pray for them, too!
- You are a very great helper and love to help me clean or make something.
- You love to be outside in your playhouse and you always want to go outside with Daddy when he gets home.
- You still love to watch Barney and now you like Minnie Mouse and Donald Duck, too.
- You can recognize McDonalds anywhere! ha!
- You are so sweet to use your manners and say "Please", "Thanks", and "Pardon".
- Your favorite food is "chick-chick". You also love suckers and want one daily. Another favorite food is strawberries....just like your Mama! ;-)
-You are little Miss Independent! Everyday I hear "I wanna do it myself!" Whether it's getting into the car, eating, putting on clothes, going up/down steps, whatever!
- You are trying to push the limits and see how far you can get with us! You know and can quote that it says "Obey Mommy and Daddy" in the Bible but you don't always put it into practice. You are really a very good girl most of the time, though!
- You are still a great sleeper. You sleep anywhere from 10-12 hours a night and take a 1-3 hour nap in the afternoon. :)
-You love to color pictures and play with play-doh and do any kind of art project. You tell everyone "I make that!"
-Your imagination is growing everyday! I love to see the things you pretend!
- You also have the best memory! You can remember things that happened a LONG time ago (like losing your balloon at Glenn's or the cow coming to Chick-fil-A, or that you didn't like Santa Clause). I'm really amazed!
-You love to read books and we read several every day and night! A few of your favorites are the Goodnight Bible ..particularly the part about Noah!, Put me in the Zoo, Barney book, Princess book, and Goodnight Gorilla.
-I have to be very careful because you repeat everything! Like you started to say "Oh, man!"
-You are learning to use the potty and are doing very goood! You love to get M&M's when you go!
-You can recognize purple, pink (your favorite!), blue, green, red, black, white, yellow, and orange colors! Such a smart girl!
-You can count to three. You have gotten very good at repeating your ABC's after me!
-The shapes you know are a circle, star, and moon.
-You act shy when you're around people you don't know but are not shy at all at home! ha!
I know that God had great plans for you! I am so blessed to be your Mama and ask for Grace to raise you to love Jesus and serve Him all the days of your life! Your sweet little personality is so precious and I am loving these days we have together in this season of life!
I love you,