Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day Trip


Adam and I had a little Valentine day trip to Atlanta this Saturday. We had a fun time and Alabama stayed home with Mimi and Tay Tay. We left really early to go to my favorite thrift store, the Last Chance Thrift Store in Decatur. I found some fun things. Then we went to a few shops in downtown Decatur and then to the Cheesecake Factory! I've never been there and it was soo good!!!! We shared a hamburger that was delicious and then I had the Red Velvet cheesecake and Adam had the Adam's peanut butter snickers or something cheesecake. It was amazing! I brought some home so I can enjoy it a little later, too. Then we made a stop at Homegoods (my first time....not as big as I thought) and got two things for Alabama's birthday party and then we made our way back to T-town. It was great spending time with my sweetie because we don't do that very often!

No comments:

Post a Comment