Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Funnies

Welcome to this week's edition of Sunday Funnies! We were gone this weekend to a Young Couples Marriage Retreat that was so good but I missed Alabama like crazy! It wasn't terrible because we were just down the road, but I couldn't wait to see her this morning. Here's a few funny things she's done lately!

- Whenever she sees a McDonald's sign she starts saying "Umm, yum-yum". Sad, I know!

- She calls all sweets or anything that you open the wrapper of "yum-yum".

-She is into the "mine" phase right now. Everything is "mine". Most of the time it's not in a bad way, just saying it is hers. She told an Asian lady at the Goodwill that her cheeseburger was "mine" as she hugged it to her as if the lady was going to take it! The lady just smiled and laughed! ha!

- Everywhere we go, she asks "Whoidat?" (Who is that?) as she points at them! ha! I don't know which is funnier...the fact that she asks me that about random people (so embarassing! ha) or how she says it???

- Her first joke she's made up is when you ask her what her name is she says everyone's name but hers. I think that she is trying to be funny! Before that started, when I ask her name she points to herself and says "Me!" ha!

love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment