Monday, July 26, 2010

17 Months






Alabama you are 17 months old today! You are such a big girl now! I see you as a little girl and not so much a baby now. You do such grown things and are so tall!



You wear 18 months clothes mostly (especially for the length).
Your hair is soo long! It is also very curly (love!). I can put it in a pony tail or two pig tails and it is the cutest thing ever! I think you look soo old (like a four year old or something) when your hair is up.
You eat all kinds of foods. You are a very good eater! Your favorites are blueberries, hot dogs, fries, bread, bologna, cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches, strawberries, ice cream, green beans, gold fish, yogurt, and anything that is on our plate! You try to feed yourself with a spoon/fork and sometimes get it in your mouth! ha! You still have one bottle at night because you will. not. drink your milk in a cup.

You say several more words now. These are the ones you say consistently. Mama, Da-da, Mimi, Poppa, Nana, K-K(Katie), Ju-ju (Judy), ball, cheese (to take a picture), no, yeah, uh-oh. You are the best communicator ever even without saying it in words. I pretty much always know what you are saying to me. The sweetest thing is to hear you call me when you wake up. It's the best sound ever!

You know everything we say and follow instructions so well. We are just amazed!

You love to play with your ball. You also still play with your babies a lot. You read books all day long. You usually want me to read them to you, but sometimes will read them alone. You play by yourself very good, but only if I'm in the room. You like to dress up in different clothes/accessories and wear my shoes around the house. You love to swim - at home, at the pool, or at the lake. You even jump off the side of the pool to me. Over. and. over!

You think it's so funny to blow raspberries on my chest! We just laugh and laugh and have the best time!

You're so loving and friendly but definitely shy when you first meet someone. It takes a little bit to warm up to them.

You're such a sweet baby and I love you more and more every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment