Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend recap

We had a busy weekend.....whew...thank goodness for rainy Mondays. ha!
On Friday, we went to visit our friend Casey and her little boy, Ryan. Isn't he such a cutie??!!He and Alabama had a fun time playing together with his toys and at the park in their neighborhood. Thanks so much Casey for having us over and for making us a wonderful lunch! (I'm going to try to make that pretzel strawberry recipe!)


After we left her house, we headed to Atlanta to pick up my sister, Alicia, from training. Alabama was asleep before we got to the gate and slept the whole trip! We stopped at my favorite store...Last Stop Thrift Store in Decatur. The thing I love about it is not only do they have nicer things, it is all organized by size!!! yay! I found a few goodies then we headed home.



On Saturday, we went to my Nana's in Gibson to go fishing with some of our members of the Augusta GCB. For some of them, it was their first time fishing! Here is Alabama in her wagon ready for the day. My Daddy caught two or three. I caught one at the end. Just to say I fished! ha!
Here is Alabama with Nana. (She's probably going to kill me for posting this picture!ha!)Thank you so much for letting us come over! We had a great time!
After we left, we went home and took a shower and had a quiet night at home. After Alabama went to sleep, me and Adam watched "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days". I forgot how funny it is! Cute movie + Hot Matthew McConoughey = Fun!
Sunday, we went to church of course! It was graduate recognition Sunday. The little preschool graduates were so cute and made me realize how fast Alabama will be that big and graduating from preschool! wow! Bryan preached a wonderful message on trusting God during a crisis. What are you trusting God for today? Whatever it is, He is big enough to handle it!!!
Well, I'm off to clean up my office on this rainy Monday! I've got 3 hours to get it done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment