Saturday, July 11, 2015

Valentine's 2015

Catching up on the blog today. Here are a few pictures from our Valentine's Day this year. 
 Adam and Alabama went on a Daddy Daughter date night to Chick-fil-A complete with Limo ride! She was beautiful! 
Pate had a fun Valentine's Day party with his class at school on Thursday and gave Jake and the Neverland Pirate valentine's. I love the cute shirts I made the boys! It is very hard to find cute Valentine shirts for boys so I found these shirts at Target and sewed the little felt heart onto the pocket. Pefect!


 Valentine's Day breakfast of heart shaped pancakes and pink milk. The balloons were a hit. Literally!







For Alabama's party at school, Rachel and I planned a whole day of fun for them! We played bingo, made pipe cleaner heart glasses, painted bags, and had fun valentine snacks! It was so fun and I loved helping! I hope she has sweet memories of her kindergarten year. We also had to decorate a box for the Valentine's to go in and we did a cake box and it turned out so cute! 



This was a yummy Valentine float that we had! It was just cherry sprite and ice cream! 



No comments:

Post a Comment