Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Home Tour 2014

Welcome to the Christmas Home Tour! Nester said it doesn't have to be perfect so I'm trusting her! Ha! I even took all the pictures with my phone and am using my blogger app to post! I've wanted to join in for years but the 15th always came and went so this seemed like the way to just go for it! 
This basket holds our Christmas books and toys. I love reading Christmas books with my babies all month. 
I love this beautiful white nativity I found last year at Goodwill! 
When we returned home from school one day, an elf had left these cute Santa covers on our chairs! #myMamaisbetterthanyours
I love my new print from Jones Design Company and this little baby will not leave this Nativity alone! Maybe I will post some more pictures later...or maybe not! Merry Christmas! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Virginia,
    Your house looks very festive. I have the same white ceramic Nativity set with more pieces -- it was my grandmothers and she did lots of ceramics in the early 70's. I love it. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is beautifully decorated for Christmas. I can see that you and I share a love of red and toile. It's perfect always but especially this time of year.

    Merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete