Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

We had a fun Labor Day weekend. Of course Friday and Saturday, we got to see the football games. Sunday, Alabama wore this white dress and hat to church. I wanted her to wear something very summery for the last Sunday before Labor Day. She looked so adorable!



Adam was in the skit for Kids Alive so he's looking a little rough after changing from "Uncle Bo"





Then Monday, Adam worked in the yard and put up the swing I bought at the Salvation Army earlier in the week. She tried it out and loved it! I think we've found her new favorite activity! I'll post a video later.






Since we were going to Gibson to visit with my Aunt and Uncle and Nana, Alabama wore her John Deere shirt and overalls! We did a quick photo shoot with Daddy before we left for the country! ha


I think she's going to love "driving" the tractor!

No comments:

Post a Comment