Friday, October 11, 2013

Day 10

I had an appointment today with Dr. Joseph. I am 28 weeks pregnant! I had to do the glucose test today.  I was so hungry when I left, but then all I ate for lunch was McD French fries and tea. ha! I heard the heartbeat and the nurse measured me and I talked with Dr. Joseph for a few minutes and that was it. He seems like a very good doctor...always takes time to ask if I have any questions....this is just the second time I've seen him, but so far, so good! We still don't know if the baby is a boy or girl, but it will be fun to find out at the delivery. He/she kicks and moves all the time, sometimes you can see them moving outside! I am still feeling good, just a little sore sometimes....and the heartburn. boo. I'm so thankful for this precious life that God had given us! This is a sonogram picture from back in August.

Alabama got a "magic marker" from the treasure box at school today. She asked if she could write with it in her book and I said sure. Then a little later she said, "what all is a magic marker supposed to do?" I said, "you just write and draw with it." She was very disappointed and said, "I thought it was supposed to do all kind of stuff." I guess the "magic" part was a little bit of false advertising for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment