Sunday, September 11, 2011

1st Day of Preschool





Alabama started preschool this past week! I can't believe she is old enough to go to preschool. She's going to the same preschool that my sisters and I went to. She was going to be in the two year old class, but they asked to move her up to the three year old class so she will be going 3 days a week. I am praying that she loves it and learns a lot! Her teacher is Mrs. Anita and there are only 3 girls in the class besides her! :( Not so sure about that part! The first thing she told us when we picked her up Thursday was "That boy hit me in the head and pushed me down!" Not good.
She said she had a fun time though and can't wait to go back next week!!! I couldn't wait to go get her from school...I missed her and it was only 3 hours!


She has been looking forward to going for months now! She kept saying, "When I be big, I'm goin' to school?!" So on Tuesday she asked me if she was going to school today and I said, Yes, we're going to meet your teacher tonight! She got so excited and said, "I big now?" I told her yes, she is a big girl and is going to school. Then she asked "I brush my hair by myself?" She couldn't wait to wear her 'pack pack' and wanted to get a picture of it! ha!


Soo silly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment